Friday, August 24, 2012

Android-powered Tablet PC for reading books

A few days ago, I bought MoveO TPC-1VX Tablet PC (in Russian) with Android 4.0.3 on board. It features 7" multi-touch 800x480 screen, 4 Gb of built-in flash memory, 512 Mb RAM, and other characteristics are on the line of other devices in this price sector. I wanted low-cost handheld PC mainly to be able to read books (PDF, HTML, and other standard formats). It is much more convinient to do this on 7" than on 3.6" screen. It even fits into pocket of my sleeveless jacket. By far, I have not observed any bugs or software freezings. Maybe one day I will write a program for Android platform. At last, Android today is the most popular OS for mobile devices.

P.S.: well, I already have bicycle and Tablet PC. The only thing left to buy is reflex camera, and I will completely fit controversial folklore image of a young programmer :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment