Saturday, August 18, 2012

Radio-controlled all-wheel drive Robot based partly on Arduino modules

Today I have attended Chaos Construction 2012 (in Russian) - computers and computer graphics, 8-bit music and demo scene annual festival. For me, one of the most interesting things there was presentation of all-wheel drive radio-controlled robot made partly based on modules from Arduino open-source electronics prototyping platform.

Robo-hobby blog (in Russian) is the official current webpage of these guys (those who are working on a robot, not those who develop Arduino). If you will ever want to learn anything about relatively easy-to-reproduce hand-made radio-controlled robots based on open-source hardware & software components, I would advice to check this blog. Authors share their experience about working on such a project. This is really interesting, even for me, professional electronics developer. I've already added RSS feed of their blog into my feed reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment